Heartland Growers allows customers from the following categories to become customers:
Retail merchants (with retail tax identification certificate)
Nurseryman’s License (wholesale, retail or landscape)
501C3 organizations (for fundraising or property improvement)
We encourage all customers to have a strong understanding of how our operation works so the shopping experience can be as smooth as possible.
Please note the following requirements before purchasing at Heartland Growers:
- Customer Application must be completed and approved 48 hours before first purchase.
- Copy of proper state tax documentation must be on file.
- Maximum of 4 authorized purchasing agents may be on your account at any one time.
- No children under the age of 15 are permitted.
- All customers must wear closed toe/heel shoes. (This means no sandals, flip-flops, heels or any other open toed shoes permitted)
- All customers should arrive a minimum of 1 hour before closing to ensure adequate time to make your purchase.
- $100.00 minimum purchase per visit.
- Cash or Company checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express accepted.
- Net terms are available with approved credit.
- Prices and availability is subject to change.
Please complete our New Customer Form and fax or e-mail it to us prior to your visit to ensure your paperwork has been approved.
For further questions concerning how to become a valued customer, please contact the sales department.
Heartland Growers no longer accepts Personal Checks. Acceptable Methods of Payments are the following:
– Credit Card (Visa, M/C or American Express)
– Business Checks