Bromeliads are known for their bright and long lasting blooms. Traditionally a tropical plant, many consumers have found Bromeliads to be a great indoor blooming plant for year round enjoyment. Once the basic care guidelines are down, Bromeliads require very little maintenance.
Growing and Maintenance Tips:
- Light and humidity requirements can vary depending on the species of Bromeliad being grown
- All species can thrive in moderate to warm temperatures
- Allow to dry completely before watering
- Do not place in drafts (warm or cold)
- Do not make extreme changes in lighting (shade to full sun)